Lightening Kit – your weapon for spots and pigmentation!
The kit includes 3 advanced products working in a full synergy to create the perfect treatment for lightening the skin for brighter, firmer, more luminous and radiant skin for a youthful appearance.
Powered by highly concentrated active ingredients, that work while you sleep, they will help to even skin tone by reducing dark spots and hyperpigmentation at their source.
They are known as diminishing the appearance of dark spots, uneven skin tone, sun damage, wrinkles and other signs of aging while enhances skin clarity and brightness for a more youthful complexion.
You can expect firmer and brighter skin within a few weeks of daily use.
Suitable for all skin types including dark and Asian skin.
Pretreatment Glyco Serum is a groundbreaking serum creates the ideal environment for operation of the active components. 50 ML / 1.7 OZ NET WT
Lightening Cream - is an innovative active blend of skin-brightening components composed by our scientific, biotechnological methodology. The skin-brightening unique components work together to brighten unevenly colored skin leaving it clear and radiant. 50 ML / 1.7 OZ NET WT
C Serum: Age-fighting serum provides immediate results with long lasting effects. Serum C is powered by 10% Vitamin C and 2% Vitamin E in their best fitted form and the highest recommended quantities. 30 ML / 1 OZ NET WT
- Wash the face, neck and cleavage area.
- Put few drops of Glycol Serum Pre-treatment on the fingertip and rub into skin with massage-like motions.
- Sprinkle a small quantity Lightening Creamonto the face, neck and cleavage, avoiding eye area in a massaging motion. Use upward strokes on the forehead and outward strokes over the cheeks. Give special focus to the dark spots.
- Sprinkle few drops of Vitamin C Serum onto the face, eye region, neck, and cleavage.
- For best results, finish the Firming treatment by applying Margi-or Cream.
Apply the Perfect Beauty Home Lightening Kit in the evening on daily basis until the desired results are obtained and then once a week for maintenance.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate – a highly stable, oil-based derivative of Vitamin C, is known as a very active in firming skin and reducing wrinkles.
- Dunaliella Salina Extract – a micro-algae that used for skin rehabilitation following/after exposure to sun.
- Hyaluronic Acid – the magic of this ingredient lies in its unique ability to hold in moisture (1000 ml of water per gram of hyaluronic acid) and adjust its moisture absorption rate based on the humidity—relative to the season and the climate, while at the same time strengthening skin’s barrier so that the skin feels softer, smoother, and plumper.
- Glycolic acid – known as effective for treating fine lines, acne, blackheads, skin dullness, and oiliness.
- Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine – a skin-lightening component.
- Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract & Solium Palmitoyl Proline – complex amino acids for lightening and soothing, operates against free radicals and toxins.
- Proline – the main amino acid for building collagen which together with Vitamin C fights skin aging; firms the skin while acting as a powerful antioxidant and skin lighter.
- Sodium hydroxide – assists in lightening the skin and reduces the effect of the tyrosinase enzyme (which makes the skin darker).
- Beta Sitosterol – a plant-based whitening agent.
- Squalene – a moisturizing component that does not oxidize, known as prevents dehydration, drying, sensitivity, and itchiness.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – have proven to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions that help prevent the signs of premature ageing by fighting free radicals, which can help protect skin from environmental pollution and UV radiation, speed wound healing, and provide anti-aging effects.
- Polymers – allows the long-term effectiveness of ingredients and allows slow release of the active ingredients.
* All information provided is general information.