Lifting Serum – for glowing silky skin!
A daily active serum provides extra moisture for a smooth and supple feeling.
Powered by vitamin C derivative and Dunaliella micro-algae extract which are known as powerful antioxidants. The formula includes peptides and hyaluronic acid that attribute to a firmer and younger skin.
Lifting Serum has a light, quickly absorbed texture that leaves the skin silky soft but not oily. It contains an abundance of active ingredients for long-term use.
Add Lifting Serum to your nourishing routine and let your skin feel pampered all day long.
Suitable for all skin types including dark and Asian skin.
50 ML / 1.7 OZ NET WT
- Wash the face, neck and cleavage area.
- Sprinkle a small quantity Lifting Serum onto the face, neck and cleavage, avoiding eye area in a massaging motion. Use upward strokes on the forehead and outward strokes over the cheeks. Give special focus to the dark spots.
Apply at morning and/or evening to the face, eye contour, neck and cleavage. Can be used as a stand-alone product or in conjunction with Lifting Cream for better results.
- Organic aloe vera –is known for it’s abilities as treating sunburn because of its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, the skin heals quicker. It acts as a moisturizer without giving it a greasy feel. Aloe is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Aloe also fights aging by containing a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
- Ester C - A powerful Vitamin C derivative with proven anti-aging capabilities is known to reverse sun damage and restore skin to a brighter, healthier complexion which designed to boost collagen production and rejuvenate the skin.
- Propanediol – a gentle but effective corn-based moisturizer that also can enhance the penetration of ingredients into the skin.
- Proline – the main amino acid for building collagen which together with Vitamin C fights skin aging; firms the skin while acting as a powerful antioxidant and skin lighter.
- Jojoba wax –is absorbed easily into the skin, and delivers instant hydration and moisturization. Because it is the perfect moisturizer, jojoba can help slow down the appearance of aging, and may fade fine lines and wrinkles. It nourishes the skin, since Jojoba contains nutrients like vitamin E and B, as well as minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin from the effects of aging. It has Anti-inflammatory and Anti–microbial properties to keep skin calm and comfortable.
- Licorice extract - Licorice root is one of the oldest remedies in history, called “the king of natural medicines.” Licorice extract has been used for its health benefits as far back as ancient China to promote skin elasticity, fight inflammation, wrinkle formation and help improving hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
- Allantoin –is derived from comfrey root, thought to have moisturizing effects as well as properties that help create smooth, healthy skin by its ability to cause the outer layer of dead skin cells to loosen and shed (skin regeneration).
- Bisabolol – is perceived to have skin healing properties of reducing dry flaking and restoring suppleness to the skin. It can effectively stimulate and promote the skin's healing process because of it’s soothing and deep moisturization capabilities, help soften fine lines and wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Dunaliella Salina Extract – a micro-algae that used for skin rehabilitation following/after exposure to sun.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 has calming and soothing properties and provides the skin with moisture, helping to keep skin soft, smooth, plumped and healthy. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory by stimulating skin's healing processes. Pro-vitamin B5 is deeply hydrating and stabilizes the skin barrier function, reducing the amount of water lost through the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – the magic of this ingredient lies in its unique ability to hold in moisture (1000 ml of water per gram of hyaluronic acid) and adjust its moisture absorption rate based on the humidity—relative to the season and the climate, while at the same time strengthening skin’s barrier so that the skin feels softer, smoother, and plumper.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – have proven to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions that help prevent the signs of premature ageing by fighting free radicals, which can help protect skin from environmental pollution and UV radiation, speed wound healing, and provide anti-aging effects.
- Vitamin A (Retinol) – is an antioxidant, and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes skin to look and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkling and increases collagen production. It is also known as improving discolorations and fine wrinkles caused by sun exposure, making skin smooth and even-toned.
- Green tea extract is naturally rich in antioxidants that protects the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals, and thought to decrease wrinkles and also makes the skin look younger.
- Hippophae extract – derived from a vitamin and fatty acid rich Siberian fruit, contains a high content of nutrients essential for metabolism and regeneration of skin cells. Thus it is also effective to help minimize wrinkles and other symptoms of aging skin. Other benefit is it’s antioxidants that help protect the skin from UV rays that accelerate aging.