Pretreatment Glyco Serum
Glycol Serum Pre-treatment – to get better results from your beauty products!
This groundbreaking serum creates the ideal environment for operation of the active components.
The serum, which includes optimum concentration of Hyaluronic and Glycolic Acids, which are known for promoting skin moisturizing and pore opening which allows active ingredients (such as Serum C) to penetrate the skin and achieve maximum effect.
50 m”l / 1.76 oz
- Clean the face, neck, and cleavage area.
- Put few drops of Glycol Serum Pretreatment on the fingertip and rub onto the face, neck, and cleavage, avoiding eye area area using massage-like motions. Use upward strokes on the forehead and outward strokes over the cheeks.
- Do the intended cosmetic procedure (such as firming, pigmentation reduction) by applying an active product.
- For best results, finish the Firming treatment by applying Margi-or Cream.
Use Glycol Serum Pretreatment on daily basis once or twice a day as necessary.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate – a highly stable, oil-based derivative of Vitamin C, is known as a very active in firming skin and reducing wrinkles.
- Dunaliella Salina Extract – a micro-algae that used for skin rehabilitation following/after exposure to sun.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – have proven to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions that help prevent the signs of premature ageing by fighting free radicals, which can help protect skin from environmental pollution and UV radiation, speed wound healing, and provide anti-aging effects.
- Hyaluronic Acid – the magic of this ingredient lies in its unique ability to hold in moisture (1000 ml of water per gram of hyaluronic acid) and adjust its moisture absorption rate based on the humidity—relative to the season and the climate, while at the same time strengthening skin’s barrier so that the skin feels softer, smoother, and plumper.
- Glycolic acid – known as effective for treating fine lines, acne, blackheads, skin dullness, and oiliness.
* All information provided is general information.