Lightening Cream – for an even-toned, glowing skin!
Perfect Treatment's Lightening Cream is an innovative active blend of skin-brightening components composed by our scientific, biotechnological methodology.
The skin-brightening unique components work together to brighten unevenly colored skin leaving it clear and radiant.
Powered by alpha and beta hydroxy acids, which are known for their ability to remove dead cells and rejuvenate the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Suitable for all skin types, including dark and Asian skin.
50 ML / 1.7 OZ NET WT
For better results the product is sold along with Margi-or Cream. (50 ML / 1.7 OZ NET WT).
- Clean the face, neck, and cleavage area.
- Sprinkle a small quantity Lightening Cream onto the face, neck and cleavage, avoiding eye area in a massaging motion. Use upward strokes on the forehead and outward strokes over the cheeks. Give special focus to the dark spots.
- For best results, finish the Firming treatment by applying Margi-or Cream.
Use daily as a night cream.
- Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine – a skin-lightening component.
- Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract & Solium Palmitoyl Proline – complex amino acids for lightening and soothing, operates against free radicals and toxins.
- Proline – the main amino acid for building collagen which together with Vitamin C fights skin aging; firms the skin while acting as a powerful antioxidant and skin lighter.
- Sodium hydroxide – assists in lightening the skin and reduces the effect of the tyrosinase enzyme (which makes the skin darker).
- Beta Sitosterol – a plant-based whitening agent.
- Squalene – a moisturizing component that does not oxidize, known as prevents dehydration, drying, sensitivity, and itchiness.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – have proven to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions that help prevent the signs of premature ageing by fighting free radicals, which can help protect skin from environmental pollution and UV radiation, speed wound healing, and provide anti-aging effects.
- Polymers – allows the long-term effectiveness of ingredients and allows slow release of the active ingredients.
* All information provided is general information.