WHAT PAYMENT DOES MYPROSC.COM ACCEPT?
At myprosc.com we accept the following: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and payment via PayPal. All orders may be subject to approval by our customer service team
This is the answer to question 3.
- WHAT IS THE SHIPMENT POLICY?
After processing your order, we will send you updates about your order.
After shipping your order, we will send you the tracking number which will allow you to track your order.
United States, Canada, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, and Germany – 13 business days. Australia – 20 business days. Other countries – 30 business days.
If you haven’t received the order during the time specified, use the tracking number to locate your order on our store site. If need arises, contact us at: email@example.com.
- HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
When your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number which you can then use to track your parcel directly with the courier through our site by clicking on “Track your order” in the Quick Links at the bottom of the page.
If you have created an account, you will be able to check the status of your order in the Order History section of My Account.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ARE @PERFECT TREATMENT” PRODUCTS TESTED ON ANIMALS?
- HOW LONG DOES THE PRODUCT LAST WITHOUT OPENING IT?
"Best-before" dates are provided for every product.
- ONCE OPENED, FOR HOW LONG CAN I USE THE PRODUCT?
The period of effective use after opening is indicated on every product. The "open jar” symbol on the label indicate the recommended period of use.
WHAT IS MESOTHERAPY?
Mesotherapy (from the Greek mesos, "middle," and therapy from the Greek therapeia, "to treat medically") is a non-surgical cosmetic medical treatment. Mesotherapy employs multiple injections of pharmaceutical and homeopathic medications, plant extracts, vitamins, and other ingredients into subcutaneous fat. Mesotherapy injections target adipose fat cells by inducing lipolysis, cause rupture and adipocyte cell death.
- HOW DO I USE A PROMO/COUPON CODE?
To redeem a discount code: during the checkout process simply enter the code in the box marked “discount” and press “apply.” When the code is accepted, it will be displayed on the order review/summary page. Important note: Only one (1) promo/offer code may be used per order. This may include automatic offer codes.
- WHAT IS THE PRODUCT RETURN POLICY?
We are so sure of our products that if you don't like the product for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days from the day you received it even if you have already used it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be at least half full and in the original packaging.
All you need to do is: send us a mail containing your request, include proof of purchase and then ship the product to us (Diana Pan - Yosefzon 6, Rehovot, 7630604 , Israel).We suggest you use a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance because we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item. You are responsible for shipping costs on your returned item, which are non-refundable.
After receiving the product and verifying that it is at least half full and in the original packaging, we will refund the cost of the product to you (cost of shipment not included) and a credit will automatically appear on your credit card statement or original method of payment within a few days.
- DO THE CREAMS CONTAIN AN SPF INGREDIENT?
No. In order to maintain the maximum capability of the active ingredients, we do not add an SPF supplement. We advise that you use a sun screen with a 15 SPF on top off the Triple Anti Aging Cream or Lifting Serum.
- WILL I NEED TO PAY TAXES UPON THE PRODUCT?
Our prices include shipment, but do not include taxes of any kind. If applicable, you will need to pay the appropriate tax upon the product's arrival in your country.
- WHAT TO DO IF THERE IS A PAYMENT PROBLEM?
If your credit/debit card is rejected by our online payment processing system, please double-check that all the details that you entered were correct. If you are sure you are using a valid card, please try again with the same credit/debit card or place the order again using a different credit/debit card. If the problem persists, please contact your credit/debit card provider.
The details of your name and billing address must match the details held by your card issuer.
If, for any reason, there is a problem with collecting payment from your credit/debit card after we have confirmed receipt of your order, we will not be obligated to dispatch your order.
On some occasions, we may be unable to process an order due to the item being out of stock or no longer available; or your payment has been declined, or an unspecified technical error occurred.
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY ACCOUNT PASSWORD?
Click on the "Sign In" button at the top right-hand corner of the page and click on "forgot my password." You will then be prompted to enter your email address and begin the password recovery process.
- HOW CAN I RATE AND REVIEW PRODUCTS?
You are more than welcome to review the products on our site and Facebook page …
- HOW DO I STAY SAFE ONLINE?
Here are few tips for staying safe online:
- Never reply to suspicious emails with your personal or financial information. Any legitimate emails from My Professional Skin Care will always come from @myprosc.com and will always take you to www.myprosc.com.
- Keep security software up to date: Having the latest security software, web browser, and operating system are the best defenses for your computer. You should consider automate software updates.
- Protect all devices that connect to the Internet: Along with computers, smart phones, gaming systems, and other web-enabled devices also need protection from viruses and malware.
- Protect Your Personal Information by making passwords long, strong and unique: Combine capital and lowercase letters with numbers and symbols to create a more secure password. The password should be written and kept safe.
- When in doubt, throw it out: If an email, tweet or post looks suspicious, it’s best to delete or if appropriate, mark as junk email.
- Get savvy about Wi-Fi hotspots: Limit the type of business you conduct and adjust the security settings on your device to limit who can access your machine.
- Protect your $$: When banking and shopping, check to be sure the sites is security enabled. Look for web addresses with “https://” or “shttp://”, which means the site takes extra measures to help secure your information. “Http://” is not secure.